Community Support Team - Team Lead
• Dual licensure or provisional licensure preferred but MH licensure will be considered
• A minimum of 1 year of paid experience delivering community based mental health services in a variety of areas
• We’re seeking an adept multitasker with great coping skills, leadership ability, and time management skills.
• Someone who learns quickly and can work in a fast paced environment while efficiently supervising others.
• Must have home computer and internet access
Peer Support Specialists
We are seeking Part-Time Peer Support Specialists (PSS) or Paraprofessionals in the Wake and Durham County areas, that are well established in their Mental Health or Substance Abuse recovery to assist clients in the community. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to providing recovery-based support, self-help strategies, housing resource referrals, social skill-building and community participation. Must have at least a high school diploma or GED. Valid Driver’s license, working personal vehicle and smart phone required.